A flat roof system with an angle of 5 to 45 degrees can be installed.
Installation is to be done by placing weight on the roof without drilling holes.
Depending on the panel size to be used and the desired angle, DC1 and DC3 profiles are connected to EP32-45-60-80 with L1 and the G-fix special nut, and then by connecting the other side of DC 1 to EP32-45-60-80 with L3, the DCS triangle is formed.
- DCS triangles are placed on the flat roof on the appointed places.
- Anti-skid rubbers (EKL) are placed under the EP profile at the bottom of the triangle. The 4 lugs on the EKL are placed under the EP profile.
- The triangles are fixed with bolts after placing a weight-bearing L profile on the EP.
- BB weights are placed on L profiles.
- Panels are placed on triangular profiles.
- Quickly assembled with our MC and EC clamps in accordance with the panel manufacturer's warranty conditions.
- R1Y and R2A side&back wind sheets are fixed to EP and DC1 profiles with bolts and apex screws.
- DC1 , 55x50x2 mm [AL 6063]
- DC3 30x35x2,5 mm [AL 6063]
- EP32 profile , 32x40x72x1mm [AL 6063]
- EP45 profile-45x55x93x1,45-2-1,3mm [AL 6063]
- EP60 profile , 60x55x93-1.2mm, [AL 6063]
- EP80 profile-h80x55x93x1,45-1,3-2mm [AL 6063]
- L1, 35x75x1,45-2-1,4-2-4 mm [AL 6063]
- L3, 30X34X65x5 mm [AL 6063]
- L , 37x37x4,4 mm[AL 6063]
- EKL (Anti-skid Rubbers)
- MC [AL 6063]
- EC [AL 6063]
- Spring [ XCR18.8 302 ]
- Bolt, Washer, Nut [ A2 70 ]
- Güneşfix special nut